BendRoof fire at Bend bar quickly put out

Roof fire at Bend bar quickly put out

Roof fire at Bend bar quickly put out

Big E's Fire Sept. 28, 2022

Firefighters made quick work of a roof fire at a bar in Bend Wednesday.

A roofing company was doing repairs at Big E’s Sports Bar and Grill off SE Cleveland Avenue near 3rd Street and sparked a fire.

Smoke got inside and the building was evacuated.

Bend Fire and Rescue said thanks to the quick action of the roofers calling 911, firefighters were able to get there fast and keep damage to a minimum, allowing businesses to open back up.

Roof repairs will now take a couple of days.

RELATED: Paramedics and EMTs wanted: Worker shortage impacts emergency services

 

CentralOregonDaily.com
CentralOregonDaily.comhttps://centraloregondaily.com/
Central Oregon Daily is Television in Central Oregon … on-air, on-line & on-the-go. We are KOHD – Central Oregon’s ABC, KBNZ – CBS for Central Oregon, and local programming on Central Oregon Daily, COTV and CO4 Visitors Network. We are storytellers of all that matters to Central Oregonians.

Subscribe Today

GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO CONTENT

SUPPORT LOCAL JOURNALISM

NEWS FROM 30+ MEDIA SOURCES

250,000+ LOYAL READERS EACH YEAR

Get unlimited access to our news content and our archive of Central Oregon stories.

Top Stories

More Articles