BendFire at Dang’s Vietnamese Restaurant in Bend

Fire at Dang’s Vietnamese Restaurant in Bend

Fire at Dang’s Vietnamese Restaurant in Bend

Bend Fire and Rescue logo

Bend Fire and Rescue said it responded to an early morning fire Wednesday at Dang’s Vietnamese restaurant. 

A private security patrol called 911 after discovering the restaurant full of smoke with flames visible in the kitchen area around 4:20 a.m.

Bend Fire said the fire was extinguished quickly and the building was ventilated with fans. Adjacent buildings were searched for fire extension. Damage was confined to the stove area in the kitchen. 

The fire remains under investigation.

Dang’s is located off SE 3rd Street near Division Street, next to Carl’s Jr.

>>> Have you checked out Central Oregon Daily News on YouTube? Click here to subscribe and share our videos.

RELATED: Fire at Bend senior apartments blamed on dryer lint

RELATED: Redmond fire levy on Nov. 7 ballot meant to improve response times

CentralOregonDaily.com
CentralOregonDaily.comhttps://centraloregondaily.com/
Central Oregon Daily is Television in Central Oregon … on-air, on-line & on-the-go. We are KOHD – Central Oregon’s ABC, KBNZ – CBS for Central Oregon, and local programming on Central Oregon Daily, COTV and CO4 Visitors Network. We are storytellers of all that matters to Central Oregonians.

Subscribe Today

GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO CONTENT

SUPPORT LOCAL JOURNALISM

NEWS FROM 30+ MEDIA SOURCES

250,000+ LOYAL READERS EACH YEAR

Get unlimited access to our news content and our archive of Central Oregon stories.

Top Stories

More Articles